Sunday, February 26, 2012

New home!


Oh hello AGAIN. Remember my last post when I thought I was slacking on the blog? Well now I have to admit that I brought my slacking to a whole new level. This last month has been chaotic but that still doesn't leave me with any good excuse. But we've moved into a new place! Yahoo! No more flooding, no more stress, no more walking to work (wait, that's not a good thing), and more dog walks. 

So here we are, me and Ruff outside my new building. And do you see below?!? I can see the Space Needle from the back of my apartment building. I'm so excited about this I could burst. Expect a lot more photos from my backyard. 

Now let's talk about the outfit today. Just a simple work outfit. Since I moved I forgot about a lot of things in my closet including this brown velvet blazer. I love this blazer but forget that I own it since it's hard to mix and match with my standard all black assemble.




Outfit Details:
Velvet Blazer: JCrew
Striped Shirt: JCrew
Pants: Madewell
Patent Leather Yellow Moccasins: JCrew
Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs


No comments:

Post a Comment