Thursday, August 2, 2012

Oh, hello there.

Yep, you got that right? The blog is back to life! And remember my dead camera, well that's back to life too! Except you're not getting photos taken on my nice camera, yep these are iPhone photos. Why? Because I do what I want!

And while I have you here I'm also going to let you know that being a fashion blogger is quite taxing so we are going to take a new spin on things around here. Think more lifestyle blogging, style will still be in the mix but there will be more things like Rufio and fun day to day things.

Topher and I went to our good friend's wedding a few weeks ago and I was able to get some quick shots of us. (also,look at how styling my boyfriend is!!)

Oh, and there will still be outfit details because come on, it's still a style blog:

Dress- Forever 21
Shoes- Forever 21
Belt- Banana Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment