Thursday, September 27, 2012

To Market

Sundays are really the best day of the week for me. Topher and I both have Sundays off and we always start the day going to our favorite place in town, Voula's and then usually end with dinner with friends. Last Sunday we headed down to the Ballard farmer's market after breakfast to get goods for dinner that night. I'm now convinced this is something we should do every week.

Can we talk about this sweater? I have worn it almost every day since I bought it from Urban Outfitters. I'm even wearing it today. I've been lusting over a really expensive sweater from another store but couldn't justify spending all that money so this one was a good middle ground.

Topher and I are on vacation starting today and visiting Oregon! See you readers when we get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment