Thursday, December 8, 2011

Maxi Skirt Success









I am completely in love with this maxi skirt. I sat in American Apparel for 20 minutes staring at it after a week of staring at it online. Was it the right length after all? Was it too see through to wear to work? Would it look like an old lady skirt? And then the sales girl came up to me to talk my ear off for next 10 more minutes. Catch my math here? That meant my 22 minutes in the parking meter were up and I'm pretty sure I saw the parking police down the block. Fine, I'll take the skirt but throw in some tights too. 

Fast forward to today, I wore this skirt to work with my favorite heels and now I'm in love. I'm sure this skirt will soon become a quick go-to.

Outfit Details: 
Sweater: H&M
Belt: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Forever 21

Photographs by Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment