Thursday, December 29, 2011

Old Stomping Grounds


During this quick trip back home I was able to make it up to Boulder. I just love Chautauqua Park. When I lived here I used to drive up the mountain and spend the evenings looking over the city. Ahh, I miss those days. But for today, it was a very quick trip back to the town I love. We went to the Walnut Cafe and then drove up to the park. Can you believe all the snow!?! Definitely not something I get to see back in Seattle. 



So today's outfit is nothing too special. I bought this new scarf on sale at Madewell, they were having a ridiculous sale of an additional 30% off all of their sale items. I'm glad I had Topher with me because left to my own devices I would have walked out with a lot more. 

By the way, thanks to everyone on the NYE/Birthday dress vote! I can't wait to show you what I get! 


Outfit Details:
Crop Sweater: H&M
Jeans: J Crew Matchstick
Scarf: Madewell
Booties: H&M


No comments:

Post a Comment