Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!



So which dress won the vote?! Dress 3! Thanks to a lovely friend, May, I chose the red and black theme. I'd have to say the outfit was a complete success though my favorite part is the red bow in my hair. Actually, the whole day was a success! It started off with some birthday shopping and lunch. I bought myself the Marc by Marc Jacobs watch I have been lusting over for a long time. After that I got to open up some presents from the boy. I got a pair of combat boots from Madewell a couple days ago as an early gift and then I got an owl cookie jar from Anthropologie and an owl pencil holder for my office. Shoes and owls! What more could a girl ask for?





We had a pretty low key New years and birthday celebration night. We went out to dinner and then had a few friends over at the house that I'm housesitting at. Lucky us, a party was going on a few blocks away so after we rang in the New Year we walked over to a crazier festivity. Although from the picture below of me and a friend, you would think we had enough crazy all by ourselves. 





Outfit Details:
Tights: Madewell
Hair Bow: American Apparel
Shoes: Target
Watch!: Marc by Marc Jacobs from Nordstrom


No comments:

Post a Comment