Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New blue suede skirt








I am so excited about this skirt! Look at how bright it is! With spring coming up I feel like this skirt is going to get a lot of use. Has anyone seen the sneak peak of the Madewell Spring Collection (when and if I can find the source I will link)? All the color has gotten me inspired and assured that I need more bright color in my life. And polka dots!!! I could DIE. 

By the way, see that face in the third photo? That's my "Rufio, you better cut it out!" face. He was barking at a passing jogger while we were snapping photos. Just let the man exercise on peace, dog! 

Outfit Details:
Striped Shirt: H&M
Skirt: Circle Skirt from American Apparel
Tights: Madewell
Shoes: Target

1 comment:

  1. This look is just great!! The skirt's bold colour, the stripes, those oxford shoes... you look so cool!

    ReplyDelete