Sunday, January 8, 2012

90's inspired






Oh hey there blog. No, no, I haven't forgotten about you. Its been a busy week between work, being sick and trying to decide about going back to school. But I think I've decided! Nursing school it is! If only I would have decided this when I was doing my first bachelors degree. Oh well I guess. Now on to calls and emails and research. 

I wore this outfit yesterday for a brunch and photo shoot with my friend Gerry and her adorable baby Isabella! Oh dear, that little one is a cutie! I can't believe Isabella didn't make a peep the whole morning, even while her mama was snapping pictures of me! 

Now on to my outfit- between this dress and boots I feel like I should be watching My So Called Life or Daria. Now that I think of it I should've thrown on a flannel too. Womp womp. Next time I guess. 

Outfit Details:
Dress: Forever21
Belt: H&M
Tights: Target
Boots: Madewell 

No comments:

Post a Comment