Saturday, December 17, 2011

Street Art Part 2


This is what I love most about Seattle- the abundance of art everywhere. All the outdoor art is great to break up the usual grey weather. This particular wall is the barrier for construction for a the new light rail system in Capitol Hill. There's also some light rail construction by my house and the art on those walls is cool photo booth photos from University of Washington. 

Today was one of those days where everything was aligning perfectly. The sun was out, I got tons of errands done, got to grab some lunch at my favorite place Honey Hole and I was feeling this outfit. I'm actually getting super excited for some of my travel plans coming up, Colorado next weekend and then Texas in January. Anyone else traveling for the holidays? Any exciting plans? 





Outfit details:
Trench Coat: Banana Republic
Striped Shirt: H&M
Shoes: Steve Madden from Nordstrom (last year)
Tote Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs from Nordstrom (similar one here)

No comments:

Post a Comment