Friday, December 16, 2011

Work Comfy







I'm pretty sure I've created a new category for work wear. Work casual. Essentially its however I can make leggings part of my work outfit. Yes you read that right, leggings! I could try to justify my laziness by saying that I really jazzed up my outfit but as you can see I barely did my hair. Has anyone else been feeling the stress of the holidays at all? Work has been absolutely busy and by the time I get home I'm ready to hop in bed and read. 

But really, I'm thankful I was even able to get some photos anyways. Its been dark when I go to work and when I get home, leaving no daylight for photo shoots. This vitamin D deficient gal is ready for the trip to Colorado next week. Oh the photos that will be taken! 


Outfit Details:
Coat: Urban Outfitters (last season)
Sweater: H&M
Boots: Steve Madden from Nordstrom
Leggings: American Apparel Winter Leggings
Striped Tank Top: GAP

Photos by Ian

1 comment: